A half-day seminar on new California and federal wage and hour issues, common wage and hour mistakes, avoiding wage and hour liability and how to respond when a claim is made.
- How to correctly classify employees as exempt or non-exempt
- Impact of new Federal minimum salary requirement for white collar exemption
- Issues regarding the calculation of overtime
- Proper preparation of paystubs and paychecks
- Rules for meal breaks and rest periods
- Commission agreements
- Employee expense reimbursements
- Handling wage and hour claims by a current or former employee
Presented by Meghan B. Clark
Register at http://www.wvceac.net/.